Saturday, September 13, 2008

Party Help Available all year around!

Birthday Parties, Graduations, Weddings, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, 4th of July Parties, Labor Day Parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, you name it!
Don't panic!

Now you need someone to set up, serve your party good, do light bartending, clean up and make your guests confortable.

You got it... Got Errands? Problem solved

Go to our website http://www.goterrandsusa.com to check testimonials.

Hope hearing from your soon :)

3 comments:

G. said...

Hi There, did you make this table setting? It looks very professional. I was wondering if you provide any wedding reception/party service and would like to learn more about it for my wedding reception I am planning on doing at home.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Gulsah,
Yes! I was the person in charge of the whole event. I would love to meet you and talk more about what I can do to make your wedding reception memorable! What about if we meet tonight??

G. said...

Maggie, your party last night was wonderfull, you certainly know how to entertain and keep your guest happy. I enjoyed spending time with you and the food was amazing. You have great ideas and you are way too organized. Looking forward to your next event.